Our original High-Low Skirt! Higher in the front and longer in the back, this graceful skirt accentuates your leg line and is perfect for the dancer who loves to wear a longer skirt. Made to order - choose from our full range of fabric options!
Looking for child sizes? Shop here!
All custom dance wear is made to order with a production time of 6-8 weeks before shipping. Production time during the Holiday Season may extend to 10 weeks. Custom items are unavailable for returns or exchanges.
Need help finding your perfect fit? Check out our Size Chart!
- Model 2 is wearing the Light Pink Mesh Long High-Low Skirt RTW in M-9 Light Pink Mesh with Ida Nightingale RTW in size XS.
- Model 3 is wearing the Dusty Rose Mesh Long High-Low Skirt RTW in M-8 Dusty Rose Mesh with Lisa Antique Filigree RTW in size S.
- Model 4 is wearing the White Mesh Long High-Low Skirt RTW in M-1 White Mesh with Vinzant Antoinette Lace White RTW in size XS.
- Model 5 is wearing the Black Mesh Long High-Low Skirt RTW in M-59 Black Mesh with Fabiola Black RTW in size XS.
- Model 6 is wearing Long High-Low Skirt Light Ivory Mesh RTW featuring M-2.1 Light Ivory Mesh. Steal our Model's look with the Louise Holiday Bouquet RTW in size S.
- Model 7 is wearing M-31.1 Dark Navy Mesh with a custom Jessica Leotard in to the wrist sleeves in size XS.
- Models 8&9 are wearing M-35 Baby Blue Mesh with a Custom Brooke Leotard in S-35 Baby Blue Shiny with VEL-C-35 Baby Blue Crushed Velvet and matching Mesh in size S.
- Model 10 is wearing M-31 Navy Mesh with a discontinued Annabelle Leotard.
- Model 11 is wearing M-56 Steel Mesh with a Custom Leah Low Back Leotard in P-426 Nightingale Base with S-57 Med Gray Matte Trim.
*Leotards sold separately.
Material & Care
Unsure what color matches? Click on our Fabric Options page or see below each photo where we've listed recommendations for our prints. Product preview is for inspiration purposes only. Print Scale and Placement will vary. Colors shown on screen may appear different to product received due to monitor settings and dye lot changes.