This adorable leotard has a high neckline with collar and raised seams and a keyhole back. Choose a pattern or mesh fabric for the top to make this leotard truly one of a kind.
Looking for the Elizabeth in Adult Sizes?
All custom dance wear is made to order with a production time of 6-8 weeks before shipping. Production time during the Holiday Season may extend to 10 weeks. Custom items are unavailable for returns or exchanges.
*Skirts sold separately.
Sample is wearing S-55.5 Pebble Matte Base with M-55.5 Pebble Mesh Collar and Top Front and Back Panel with Above Elbow Sleeves.
- Model 1 is wearing the Elizabeth Kids Lantana RTW featuring RTW-exclusive Lantana Shiny Base and M-54.1 Cinnamon Mesh Top, Collar, and To the Wrist Sleeeves. Shown with the Mid High-Low Skirt Kids Cinnamon Mesh RTW.
- Model 2 is wearing the Elizabeth Kids Just Friends RTW in RTW-Exclusive Just Friends Lavender Base with M-24.7 Plum Mesh Top and Above Elbow Sleeves.
- Model 3 is wearing the Elizabeth Kids White Ivy Lace RTW featuring Soft-1.5 Stage White Base and RTW-exclusive White Ivy Lace Top, Collar, and Cap Sleeves.
- Model 4 is wearing the Elizabeth Kids Cozy Cats RTW featuring P-541 Cozy Cats Base and M-2.1 Cream Mesh Top and Collar. Shown with the Hipster Skirt Kids Cream Mesh RTW.
- Model 5 is wearing the Elizabeth Kids Charmed RTW featuring P-454 Charmed Base and M-8.5 Rose Mesh Collar and Top Front and Back Panel. Steal our Model's look with the Tulip Skirt Kids Rose Mesh RTW.
- Model 6 is wearing P-403 Wallflower Base with M-3.6 Sunflower Mesh Collar and Top Front and Back Panel. Nadine Leotard sold separately.
- Model 7 is wearing P-412 Strawberry Fields Base with M-30 Baby Blue Mesh Collar, Top Front and Back Panel, and Cap Sleeves.
Material & Care
Unsure what color matches? Click on our Fabric Options page or see below each photo where we've listed recommendations for our prints. Product preview is for inspiration purposes only. Print Scale and Placement will vary. Colors shown on screen may appear different to product received due to monitor settings and dye lot changes.